We are super inspired by this gorgeous and simple advertising campaign for JACK WILLIS Autumn 2013. Brilliant ideas for romantic couple photo shoot in London.
Shot in the main sights of Trafalgar square Jack Willis couple is just enjoying themselves and having fun styled in classic tweed and jumpers and skirts. The square is a very good spot to do a classic love story photo shoot as there is so much around. Best advice is to go very early in the morning to do a shoot to avoid lots on unwanted people in the frame. Lighting is natural and simply beautiful. The second part of the campaign is set inside the couple’s flat: chatting and smiling in bed, relaxing in your boyfriends jumper, having a little bit of sun on the roof terrace. We love this idea to shoot inside your flat or apartment or the hotel as it gives a rare opportunity to create very intimate atmosphere to capture your unique relationship and tenderness. Enjoy this Jack Willis shoot as much as we do.
TO BOOK YOUR LONDON LOVE STORY PHOTOSHOOT PLEASE CONTACT US ON email@example.com OR CALL 07800935011, 0795 0747 341
LOVE STORY PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE – £ 400
- – Idea and unique concept development
- – 3 hours of photoshoot in on location of your choice (travel expenses not included)
- – 2-3 style changes if needed (choosing from your wardrobe)
- – All best un edited images on CD and 30 images of your choice professionally retouched
- – £100- every extra hour , £10 – additional retouch per image
- – Perfect for pre-wedding or engagement photoshoot.
* We are more than happy to photograph love stories in Paris, Rome,Moscow, Milan or any destination of your choice. Price remains the same (travel expenses not included) Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation.
* Packages do not include make up . Make up artists can be booked separately , to make sure looks their absolute best.
DOUBLE VIE PHOTOGRAPHY studio is based in West London, Fulham SW6. We cover all London and Europe, offer professional photography in South Kensington, Sloane Square, West London.