Although it’s Autumn we would like to share the recent catalogue photo shoot we done for the swimwear brand Coralie.
The idea of the shoot was to show beautiful swimwear and several styling suggestions on where and how to wear it. We shoot Coralie lookbook in our London photostudio and had a lot of fun dreaming of the sunny days out somewhere in Santorini. See all the images on the Coralie website http://www.coralieswimwear.com
TO BOOK YOUR CATALOGUE PHOTOSHOOT OR FASHION LOOKBOOK PHOTOGRAPER IN LONDON PLEASE CONTACT US ON firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 07800935011, 0795 0747 341
- FASHION LOOKBOOKS – from £ 500
- FASHION CATALOGUES – from £ 300 (simple catalogue shoot on paper background )
- MODEL TESTS (industry standart) – from £250
- PROFESSIONAL MODELS PORTFOLIO – from £ 600
- ADVERTISING AND FASHION CAMPAIGN PRICES – from £ 750
- additional retouch – from £ 15 per image
- *Packages do not include make up or styling . Make up artists and stylists can be booked separately , to make sure looks their absolute best.
Double Vie Photography is offering variety of fashion shoots: fashion photography, e-commerce photography, lookbooks, beauty shots, fashion advertising campaigns, models portfolio, fashion catalogue shoots and still life (outfits). Having worked as creative photographers and stylists in the fashion industry, we fully understand the demands of designers, retailers and model agencies.At Double Vie photography studio we work with established make up and hair artists and graphic designers. All members of our team and freelance experts are experienced professionals fully in touch with the latest fashion trends. Our team would be happy to advise you on any aspect of the photo shoot and translate your vision into compelling brand images. On commercial shoots we are using a broad range of professional equipment including Canon 5D Mark III and Hasselblad. Ourstudio in Chelsea is fully equipped with state-of-the-art photography lighting, backgrounds and filters. We offer a full range of retouching and post-production services.